|Name||Jennifer Lynn Lopez|
|Also known as||J.Lo, Jennifer Lopez|
|Date of birth||July 24, 1969|
|Place of birth||New York City, New York in the United States|
|Parents||Guadalupe Rodriguez (mother) and David Lopez (father)|
|Siblings||Leslie Lopez, Lynda Lopez|
|Children||Emme Marbiel Muniz Anthony, Maximilian David Muniz|
|Occupation||Singer, Actress, Dancer and businesswoman|
|Net Worth||$400 million|
Who Is Jennifer Lopez?
Jennifer Lynn Lopez, popularly known as J.Lo, is an American singer, actress, and dancer. In 1991, Lopez was featured as a Fly Girl dancer on In Living Color.
That went on for a while until 1993 when she ventured into the entertainment industry as an Actress.
Early Life And Family
Jennifer Lopez was born to her parents; Guadalupe Rodriguez (mother) and David Lopez (father) in New York City, New York in the United States. Her date of birth is 24 July 1969.
She is the second born in a family of three children. She has two sisters, Leslie and Lynda.
Jennifer Lopez has married three different times. She has also been had multiple relationships. See details below.
- In February 1997, Jennifer Lopez married Cuban actor OjaniNoa. The marriage lasted less than a year.
- September 29, 2001, she married actor and choreographer Cris Judd. They separated in June 2002.
- In that same 2002, she got engaged to actor Ben Affleck. They also separated in 2004.
- On 5th June 2004, she married singer-songwriter, Marc Anthony. They parted ways in 2014.
- She had a relationship with Dancer Casper Smart between 2011 to 2014.
- She was engaged to Alex Rodriguez in 2019, but they parted ways in 2021.
Career Awards And Achievements
In 1998, Jennifer Lopez won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy. She bagged the award as a result of her role as the singer “Selena” in the movie Selena.
“J to tha L-O! The Remixes”, her 2003 album entered the Guinness World Record as the first remix album to earn the top spot on Billboard 200.
In 2012, her name also entered the Guinness World Record for her album ‘On the Floor’. It was the ‘Highest Viewed Female Music Video of All Time’.
Jennifer Lopez’s Net Worth
Jennifer Lynn Lopez, AKA J.Lo has a net worth of $400 million. She earns money through album sales, product endorsements, production projects, acting, her JLo beauty line, and perfume lines.
Leave a Comment